117 Cortland Drive, Saddle River, NJ, 07458 United States
SOLD! SADDLE RIVER GRAND "End Unit"
- Status Sold
- Listed 1 Year 4 Months 25 Days Ago
- 3 Beds · 4 Baths · 1 Partial Bath · 4,744+sf
- $1,700,000 $358.35/Sqft
- AreaSADDLE RIVER GRAND
- DistrictWandell E.S. - Smith M.S. - Highlands H.S. or RHS
SOLD One-of-a-kind luxury, expanded townhome at the Saddle River Grand! No expense spared in this professionally decorated "end-unit" with 3 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths. There has never been a unit like this offered before at the Saddle River Grand! Luxury at its best...plus low Saddle River taxes ($11,464/year) make this a dream come true!
Luxuries of this professionally decorated residence at the Saddle River Grand include: * Elevator * Home Theater (4K technology) * Audio system * Billiards room (art deco antique table & light fixture included) * Numerous extraordinary light fixtures * 4 Flat screen TV's * Custom built-in * Custom window treatments * Custom closets * Fabulous wall treatments * Generator hookup and much more! Of course there's also: * Gourmet Kitchen with Breakfast Room & Walk-In Pantry * Great Room with Flat Screen TV & Audio System * Library with custom Built-Ins * Wonderful Master Suite (with 2 Walk-In Closets and spacious Master Bath) * Two additional Bedrooms also with Walk-In Closets and private Baths * 2nd floor sitting room with hookup for Flat Screen TV
* Paver Patio, Driveway and Walkway * All Brick * 2-car Garage * Fully Sprinklered
* Saddle River Grand is a Gated Community with Security Guard * Clubhouse with Lounge, Kitchen, Exercise Room, Yoga Studio, Pool & Jacuzzi * Approx. 4,744sf* on three levels (per builder) and expanded area. * Seller & Realtor make no representations as to the accuracy of the SF per builder.
Taxes & Fees
- Monthly Condo Fees $895
- Taxes $11,464
- Tax Year 2017
- Monthly Rent Not Available